Hello dear readers! I’m ready with this post as a response to my nomination for the Liebster award. I’m honored to be nominated by my fellow classmate (http://mirrorsndreams.wordpress.com/) I love reading her posts and you should follow her to believe me! Many thanks for nominating me Shruti. 🙂
The Liebster Award is a “favorite blog” award. The aim is to bring exposure to bloggers and help them discover other amazing blogs and vice versa.
To accept this award, the nominee must do the following:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them.
- Answer the ten questions posted by the blogger who nominated you!
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
- Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
So, the next step for me would be to answer Shruti’s questions!
Here it goes 😀
1.Who is your role model?
She is none other than my mother. I really admire her selfless efforts to make me what I am today. She has been very supportive all these years; from my passion for playing badminton to choosing college over course. She was always there standing right next to me. I love the way she perform all the roles; be it a loyal employee to a great mother and a loving wife.
2.What is your favourite food/cuisine?
The one and only greasy chinese. I can have chinese food for months. That is something you’ll get around a street corner and in a five star hotel as well. My favourite dish is chilly potatoes because of which I always fail to get the most out of my Gym workout. Still my love for chinese is more than my passion for fitness.
3.Which is your favorite book? What are you reading at the moment?
I am not really fond of books. The only book I managed to read was “Eleven minutes” by Paulo Coelho. Surprisingly the book turned out to be so nice that I actually read it till the end. The book talks about how a small town girl for the urge to earn and get fame sets her journey across board and later turns into a prostitute because of her inability to survive in the fast running world. Later she falls in love with a guy who love her unconditionally irrespective of her being in such a profession.
4. Are you a pet lover? Name a pet you have or would like to have. 🙂
Absolutely. I have a thing for stray dogs. I adopted one 4 years back. I found him in a park and couldn’t help myself leaving him alone on that rainy day. So I brought him to my place and convinced my family to accept him. I would really love to open a Dog Shelter for all the stray dogs as soon as I start earning well.
5. Do you like writing on paper or prefer a laptop/tablet/phone/PC?
I prefer using my laptop rather than writing on paper. There was a time when I used to write all my poems and articles on the paper in rough and then I used to fair it up but with the tech advancement I any day prefer a laptop over paper.
6. Which is your favorite TV show, and why do you like it?
My favourite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy. I started watching it suddenly one day while switching channels and found it really interesting. I love the confusing relations between the attendants and the interns. Its actually interesting to find how a hospital works.
7. If given a chance, what would you like to change around you?
I would really like to swipe off a few negative characters around me and my family members. Sometimes there some people who get on my nerves and I wish I could just make them invisible from my life.
8. What would be an ideal gift for you?
Yes I am a bit materialistic character. A car would be an ideal gift for me. I really love to drive. As soon as I turned 18 I joined a driving school and got my driving licence in the hope of getting a car. I really wish I could get a car though I am still very young for demanding such a big gift.
9. Where in the world would you like to live?
My home is the place I would always prefer over any other place. I would love to travel the world but when it comes to living forever it will be none other than my own house in Delhi.
10. What do you feel is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is my loyalty towards relationships. I take each and every relationship from a mother-daughter thing to a childhood friendship very seriously. I value every relationship equally and I am always up for helping my loved ones.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much I enjoyed writing it! I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster award 😀
Here are the questions I’d like my nominees to answer 🙂
1) What is your biggest passion?
2) What is that one school incident you can never forget?
3) Which is your all time favourite movie?
4) If given a chance, which electrical appliance you would turn into?
5) What is your favourite cuisine/food?
6) What is that one thing which helps you to stand out in the crowd?
7) What is the last thing you would want to do on Earth?
8) What is the best gift you have got till date?
9) Who do you admire the most?
10) Do you believe in destiny?
I really look forward to reading your responses 🙂
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks again to Shruti for nominating me!
Its time for you to unfold a few things about you and your life 😀